Weight: 243 kg (535.72 Lb).
Min load: 30 kg (66.14 Lb).
Max load: 320 kg (705.48 Lb).
Min height: 1.98 m (6.5 ft).
Max height: 8.30 m (27.23 ft).
Unfolded base: 2.09 x 1.93 m (6.86 x 6.33 ft).
Folded base: 0.70 x 0.60 m (2.3 x 1.97 ft).
Truss adapters for a convenient lifting of any truss.
Composition: 6 x 19+1.
Diameter: 7 mm.
Resistance: 1770 N / mm2.
Drum diameter capacity: 48 mm.
Reduction range: 10.5 : 1.
Norms and certifications:
Lifter: CE; BGV C1.
Winch: 2006/43 EG; EN 1357; EN 12100.
- Five profiles made of extruded aluminium.
- Powerful, oversized auto-locking bolts.
- Dual reinforcing bars on the back of the lifter for additional reinforcement.
- Internal Pendulum System (IPS).
- Castors at the base of the lifter and two additional castors for horizontal transportation.
- Available colour: Silver metal
- Triple safety construction secures profile sections: automatic-brake winch, auto-locking bolts and internal pendulum system (IPS).
- New Internal pendulum system (IPS) by WORK®. Locks profiles together for maximum security.
- Dual reinforcing bars at the back of the tower help to withstand the weight of the load during operation.
- Powerful oversized locking bolts designed to support heavier loads with ease during lifting operations.
- Two additional castors and a tow handle for transporting the lifter in horizontal position.
- WORK® cares particularly for the quality of automatic brake winches manufactured to standard VGB 8/10.93 as a norm.
- Profiles are reinforced on both sides to reduce stress when the profiles are deployed.
- All lifters from the 400 series are fitted with castors making movement effortless.
- Convenient stowing bracket for stabilizer legs during transportation.
- Oversized heavy duty steel cable designed to withstand repeated fold/unfold operations with ease - Cable guard guides and protect cables from damage and injury.
- LW 480 R features an integral spirit level for safety ensuring lifter balance. Protects the load against involuntary movement during lifting operation.
- All lifters from the 400 series feature high resistance struts and stabilizers with rubber feet.
|LW 480R SILVER - USER MANUAL||Download|
|LW 480R SILVER - MANUAL USUARIO||Download|
So far, there are no questions related to this product.
Register to be able to ask a question about this product.