Weight: 162 kg (357.15 Lb).
Min load: 30 kg (66.14 Lb).
Max load: 220 kg (485.02 Lb).
Min height: 1.91 m (6.27 ft).
Max height: 7.83 m (25.69 ft).
Unfolded base: 1.96 x 1.79 m (6.43 x 5.87 ft).
Folded base: 0.51 x 0.48 m (1.67 x 1.57 ft).
Truss adapters for a convenient lifting of any truss.
"M" adapters to lift cylinder objects.
Composition: 6 x 19+1.
Diameter: 6 mm.
Resistance: 1770 N / mm2.
Drum diameter capacity: 48 mm.
Reduction range: 3.75 : 1.
Norms and certifications:
Lifter: CE; GBV C1.
Winch: 2006/43 EG; EN 1357; EN 12100.
- Five profiles made of extruded aluminium.
- Powerful, oversized auto-locking bolts.
- Dual reinforcing bars on the back of the lifter for additional reinforcement.
- Castors at the base of the lifter and two additional castors for horizontal transportation.
- Available colour: Black.
- Dual reinforcing bars at the back of the tower help to withstand the weight of the load during operation.
- Powerful oversized locking bolts designed to support heavier loads with ease during lifting operations.
- Two additional castors and a tow handle for transporting the lifter in horizontal position.
- WORK® cares particularly for the quality of automatic brake winches manufactured to standard VGB 8/10.93 as a norm.
- A hold-down bar to secure the profiles during transportation.
- New patented steel profile cap designed for added rigidity to the tower.
- A double handle winch (optional) is available, for a fast and effortless fold/unfold operation.
- Heavy duty grab on the upper part of the lifter allows greater control of the lifter during transport.
- LW 476 R features an integral spirit level for safety ensuring lifter balance. Protects the load against involuntary movement during lifting operation.
- All lifters from the 400 series feature high resistance struts and stabilizers with rubber feet.
- All lifters from the 400 series are fitted with castors making movement effortless.
- Convenient stowing bracket for stabilizer legs during transportation.
- Oversized heavy duty steel cable designed to withstand repeated fold/unfold operations with ease - Cable guard guides and protect cables from damage and injury.
|LW 476R SILVER - USER MANUAL||Download|
|LW 476R SILVER - MANUAL USUARIO||Download|
So far, there are no questions related to this product.
Register to be able to ask a question about this product.